Wednesday, May 11, 2005

5/11/05

The Mood: doin' alright, doin' alright considering I didn't go stripping last night and the day didn't go to plan, I am doing pretty good actually, looking forward to tonight.
The Music: Moi?, Moby some of his soundtracks (Mission Impossible, James Bond) and his track featuring Public Enemy (Make Love, Fuck War).
The Place: At Work! Where I usually am during the week.
The Line: "You're a maniac! You've lost your mind!" is what Stephen tends to tell (read 'yell') at me. Usually when I am driving or telling him certain ways to drive. This time it was actually when I offered him to dance for a bachlorete party last night. I thought maybe if we do a duet striptease it would be better...he did consider it, but he still didn't come out, go figure.

I was pretty ready to stip though, my face was shaved, my crotch was shaved, I was full of energy. We should have really gone there. Poor Deloris ended up with a below par bachlorete party. I feel kinda bad.

Anyone have any suggestions for my future striptease routine? Any sugestions on banana hamoks (thongs for guys) or any comments, feel free to post replies. You can do that after every post, there is a link, don't be shy, you know I'm not shy, well unless you aren't actually reading these posts. (In real life I am very shy, but online I have no reason to be).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home