Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Someone posted!

finally, someone posted a comment on my blog. I don't know if I should be disapointed or not that it was a stranger and not a friend. But its good to know that someone besides my friends reads it. Can someone explain to me what "mjauing" is? Because apparently, it seemed like I was doing that. And I don't see any Chines tiles, so I don't think it has anything to do with Majong.

I will be visiting my campus tomorrow. I have to pick up my stole for graduation. I am a member of Psi Chi (National Honor Society for Psychology). I guess I should also swing by the school store and see if they have caps and gowns available yet. While I'm gonna be on campus, of course I will visit Sci Fi Anime, drop off Richard's games. If I can track down Kapo I might buy Fable and Rally Sport 2 off of her. Since I will be going to campus before I come into the office, I will be doing a little sleeping in, so DON'T CALL ME before I wake up, and I'm not going to tell you when that will be.

I watched The Karate Kid last night. WOW, that movie is pretty bad, 80's bad. Watched pretty much the entire movie (from the point I tuned in). Brought back memories. I wish they played Karate Kid 2 right after it. Was there a 3, or was that the one with the girl? I remember there was even a Saturday morning cartoon.

I really hope I get in touch with Jen and Joe sometime soon, so I can convince them to detour by David on their way back here. Its on their way actually, so I don't see there being a problem, unless his parents are coming with them, then they can't just send them ahead or bring them too, it might cramp our party. And you gotta party with someone if their nickname for you is 'jungle-dick'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home