Monday, May 02, 2005

Its my birthday!

WARNING to all those who came across this through Blogger/blogspot, below are pictures that might be offensive to some people. Those people who are offended by strippers and people who like to have a good time, do not scroll past this post. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Its my birthday today, I am 22 now. For those who have been following my blog or are my closer friends, you know I celebrated it this past Saturday. I have to say it was tough to follow Friday nights partying, but the people showing up made the difference. Anat proved to be a person of integrity, since she bought me that lap dance she was talking about since, I don't know, 2 years ago? It was a very memorable, pleasurable and just darn special thing. Well, we actually went to City Scapes instead of Phenomenon because we wouldn't have been able to really hang out in a big cluster group in the other place. Now the quality of women there ranged from 7 to 2. There were maybe four 7's. I saw this one girl who reminded me of my ex-girlfriend, but hotter. She is who I picked out for my lapdance. And I don't know if it was because it was my birthday party, or because she normally doesn't do that stuff, but she did it for me in front of all my guests instead of taking me into the back area (where the private booths were). Erika got to take 2 pictures, before one of the bouncers accelerated toward us. I did ask her (I forgot her name) if she minded if my girlfriend took pictures, she said it was. They weren't the best pictures, but in one of them you sure can tell on my face that I am enjoying it. When she would rub her chest in my face, I swear, I was whimpering, like some little animal or scared child, but it was really a pleasure sound, I promise, and even getting slapped up side my face by her boobies was a pleasure. She had this tiny neon pink thong on. She obviously kept bare floorboards, and her ass was very fine. Did I mention she smelled delightful? I truly love Erika, she understand me (well, most of the time) and I don't think anyone can get a better woman (of course you can ask and imagine, I just don't think you can get one). Stephen got bottle's of champaign and vodka for us. He also got an accidental lapdance; Brooklyn David was telling me about the stripper in red who wasn't very good looking, and then she and her partner (also not good looking) came over to us, and started abusing me! I felt violated! They were grabbing my crotch and twisting my nipples! Well, the partner was also slapping the one in red on her ass. Stephen wanted to get the red one to give Devang a lapdance, but she grabbed him and took him to the private room. Samurai Dave got a lapdance too, I was surprised that he went for one. From what we saw peeking over, she didn't even undress, just exposed her tits halfway through. My girl got down to her tiny thong! Erika was getting in the swing of things and giving playful lap dances to the girls and Brooklyn Dave (AKA Victor). But Samurai Dave and Stephen were giving those out much earlier in the night. Some stranger shoved a dollar down Anat's and Erika's tops. So someone appreciated their shows. To be fair, I think I brought the hottest women into that club that night. The only time I even got hard that night was when I was dancing with Ronit and Erika. I felt kinda bad that I wasn't hard when that lovely lady was giving me a lapdance, its not that I didn't appreciate her fine skills, I did! I don't know, my penis is picky, ol' Jesus doesn't like to rise unless its...I don't know what really, but I normally don't get hard when I am out with friends. I don't feel bad that I didn't get it up for her, its just that I didn't want to seem ungrateful, if you know what I mean, or at least maybe she could have enjoyed herself a little if I was hard. I did tell her some compliments, and to be gentle because it was my first time. Besides my 3 ladies, there were maybe 3 or 4 other women in the audience/customers. Big Joe and Vito ended up bouncing to another club after maybe 2 hours or less. Stephen kept talking about going to other clubs, which kinda ate away at the good mood everytime it was brought up. He also burned me with his cigerete because he likes to wave around his hands in a typical gay fashion, he also almost light Brooklyn Dave on fire, but, shhhhh, he didn't notice. Eventually Ronit was shoving me out of the club. She and Michael (one of her friends) went to the Broadway Station, a bar on Broadway and 31st in LIC. Stephen and Devang ended up going hoe because they had pre-partied before the club, so they were TRASHED by that point. We eventually found them and watched them pick up a game of pool against some English guys. We had to cut it short because Erika was getting whinny about going home so she can sleep because she needs to study, can't be made at her for that, its important stuff. But I would have loved for the rest of us to have continued to hang out untill sunrise, which we could have caught at Astoria park, that would have been perfect! Oh well, maybe next time.

I got home it was 5am. When Erika and I left, Samurai Dave wanted to follow me so I could lead him to the Van Wyke, so I took the long way there, and ended up missing my turn (it was essentially a straight road for me with 2 real turns, and I forgot to take that 2nd one. I ended up getting on the on ramp that takes you through the park and into flushing or forks off to the Van Wyke, and he realized that, so he sped up to me and passed me laughing his ass off. And then as we continued our long way home, I passed an accident; some guy really smashed into those yellow barrels full of sand. There were emergency cars, and wreckage all over the place, and Erika goes "why are you slowing down." After I dropped Erika off, I had to gass up, I was running on fumes virually. Cost me over $35! (thats alot).

High points of the night for me were my friends being there and having a great time, the lap dance, all the joking, when The Killers came on, and what looked like Ronit wanting Erika very badly (thats very hot).

Saturday didn't start that good though. I took my truck to Stephen's to keep a spot for his truck which we were taking out to Ikea on LI. We bought his bed. Pissed off some sorry LI bastard who probably has no balls. Then hit Roosevelt Field, Stephen got his white belt, and I got some me graphic T-shirts and some out shirts that I thought Erika would like. I also got a nice new brown belt that I plan on getting a couple of cool buckles for from Ebay (don't worry Erika, they are cheap and I only want 2). Then we were going to DSW when the power steering failed on the Avalanch, which prooved to be as difficult to control as the name sake. We unloaded the bed at Devang's house, and left the truck at a shop that is owned by a friend of Stephen's boss. Big Joe dropped us off at Stephen's house. I get into my truck and turn the stearing whele and I'm like "oh no! My stearing is broken!" but actually thats just how its supposed to feel when you have power stearing. It all sounds realy like no big deal, but it was raining all day and we were stuck out there for hours. Funny though, ,the power stearing floid was still there on Sunday when we went throught the area, so I picked it up (actually I drove up to it and Stephen leaned out of the car and grabed it). After Joe dropped me off Saturday, I drove home, picked up stuff I would change into and deoderant and cologn, and drove to Erika's and she opened the door for me only in her panties, which was a great mood upper considering how the day was being a downer so far. Then I showered at her place, got dressed and went looking for Anat and Michael, and Mapquest gave me the wrong address. I did find them, and then the night began.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home