Monday, May 09, 2005

I love women

I really, really do. I love females that are of the legal consenting age and have the bodies to match. I love the curves of a woman's body. If I had to pick the hottest celebrity, I would pick Selma Hayek (just with a different head, that thing is way to angular/masculine). I love the curves of the woman that make her figure so special. The hour-glass figure. I don't know exactly where the anarexic standard for beauty came from in this culture, but I am lucky not to be brainwashed by the media into wanting that. My girlfriend is very beautiful. Yes, she is on they skinny side, but not by choice, she is just genetically thin, but she does have her curves. She is healthy. Sometimes I just want to watch her lay on her side (which accentuates her figure), so I can admire her curves. I love when women wear heels, because it makes them flex work their legs all the way up to their curvy bottoms. I hate seeing a woman who has a healthy butt obscure those sensually delightful curves by not wearing a thong when she is wearing jeans/pants, its just not right. Just like when they have nice tight/fit abs, and they don't wear shirts that show that off. For crying out loud! You will not look that good forever, show it while you go it! And I love when they accentuate their trim bellies with naval piercings, thats so hot. I love body jewelry.

I like to be realistic, not everyone can look as hot as Erika or hotter, so I do find less attractive women still sexy. I am not the only one, I see lots of people with women that aren't hot. There are women who only have A or B cups and are still very attractive, probably because the rest of their body is fit, or maybe they just know how to accentuate their finer features. Sometimes its just how they carry themsleves. Somtimes there are thick girls who are still attractive. They could be called fat, but I call them thick, but only when they carry it well, as in they are well disperessed/displaced; their bodies retain proper proportions, no bulging fat areas on their bodies. I was hanging out with Anat and Ronit last week, and they said they don't believe in Penis Envy, they do believe guys have Breast Envy. I know I do! They are so powerful! If I can quote Dave Attel, 'they are so powerful, they make me do things, I don't want to listen to you, YET HERE I AM!' They rythmic movement of your body parts, its so amazing, to watch you boobies rise and fall with every breath, and jiggle when you run fast, or when that stripper was slapping my face with them. Same goes for your booties, when you walk, especially in heels, your hips bounce up and down and left and right and your ass flexes and relaxes and moves so nicely. It feels so right to grab the booty, or caress the boobies.

I love the softness and smoothness of your skin. I love tracing your curves along your smooth bodies with the tips of my fingers. I love the feel of your soft bodies pressed up against my own. Women can be so heavenly. Yes, I am focusing purely on the sexual and the physical aspects, well yeah, because thats what I felt like talking about right now. But I can get a little psychological too, maybe that will make someone happy that was dissatisfied by the rest of this post.

There can be average looking women, and even below average that are still very sexy. "How can that be?" I'm glad you asked Billy, now if you would put your pants back on, I will explain. Sexuality is mostly psychological. Ever wonder how just spending time with a person can make them more (sometimes less) attractive? When you are spending more time with the person you are able to get to know them better and find features that you like, and learn to ignor things that you might not. The trick is this, when you see someone and your brain processes them as 'hot' or 'not' it is based on the superficial and very basic triggers that are visual cues for psychological reactions. When you get to know a person, those cues can be activated by other means. I know a woman who is average looking, but I find her to have lots of sex appeal (maybe I'm being too generous). I know another one who looks very sexy looking, but I don't find her to have sex appeal (I wouldn't have sex with her).

Since we are on the subject of sex (is there a time when I am not?), I would like to share a few things I learned in my Sex and Society class I took when I was in college (this past Fall). Couples who have been together for a relatively long time (each couple having different standards for 'long') tend to have less sex than they did when it was fresh. People who have constant access to a sex partner do not have sex more often than those who don't. Monogomy and Patriarchal systems are not universal for humans. These are all concluded from scientific reseach. Now (her come my theories) the reason long term couples have less sex than they did earlier on is because there is less urgency; in the begining there is less certainty that you will be able to do it again, so you try to take every opportunity you can (among other reasons) and when you realize it will always be there for you, you don't have to take every opportunity, and dedicate your time to other things and catch up on the sex later, because you know it will be there. Sometimes it does get boring, but the more educated and financially better off (research again) actualy have kinkier sex lives, so as long as you have a partner who you can truly be open with, you can keep your sex lives interesting by sharing fantacies, if you are lucky, live them out, or just try all kinds of new toys or games to incorporate. Sex is best enjoyed in a secure environment, where you are safe and you know you can trust your partner to not hurt you and that their love is true and committed to you, then you can have LOTS of fun. That is the cornersonte of swinging, the couple loves each other truly, but they like to mess around with others, but its not a love issue, its purly physical, and they are doing it together, there is no secrecy or deception of any kind. In fact, outside the swinging situation, they are a regular loving couple, and if they had sex with someone else when not in that situation, it would be cheating. And they still enjoy sex with just the 2 of them, its just a little extra they like to have sometimes.

Its all even better when your woman loves women too. Just the thought of it makes me throb with sexuality. There are people who are threatened by that, but who gives a rats ass about them, I don't party with conservatives. I am more than happy to simply watch girl on girl action, but if I am invited, then the party really begins. I recomened it to everyone. The most important thing is to have trust and know where your love is. Then just go off and have some fun, try to keep it safe, but most importantly fun! And invite us, we can be really fun (wink wink).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He means the physical aspects of the woman, not the mental ones

8:02 AM  
Blogger Dweller of the Emotional Valley said...

You think your anonymous? HUH?! Well I know who you are and where you are! I know where you live! So we are partying tonight right? Fat Black Pussy Cat? 3rd Drink Free night, so one of us drinks for free all night!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home