Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Snapping the Night Away

Last nigth we went out to take more pictures. We were looking for good vistas around Northern Queens next to LaGuardia. We didn't end up finding any good spots, but we did find the enterance to Riker's Island. We saw some potential vistas for later. But the thing is, Stephen's car was over heating, and its not like it was even hot out. His car is in the shop now. We ended up going to Flushing Meadows Park, and taking pictures there. Of the globe and through the globe. I will post those pictures up tonight probably, I have a good feeling my mom is done with her final paper. Stephen cut the night short because he had to go write some papers of his own. This cut in the opportunity to see Anat. I am to blame for that as well because I missed her phone calls and she ended up doing things with other friends. It worked out great for me though, because I got to have some GREAT phone sex that night, which I wouldn't have been able to if I was out doing whatever with Anat (she's not kinky, she's actually rather boring sexually).

As far as the plan is for tonight, I plan on going home and enjoying a night in, with my BBCa, Wednesdays is comedy night. To my disapointment they didn't start any new episodes of Coupling. But I will still enjoy Kumars at no. 42 and My Family which are new to me! And I'll have a chance to eventually put up those pics tonight. Its crap weather anyway.

CORRECTION:
the weather has really cleared up. But its sunny like a mother F'er, I was blinded walking past the winows. I might go home in an hour and take a nap. I 'slept' on the couch last night because my mom was working in my room all night. I am feeling sleepy now, and its only 4:00.

I forgot to mention that I was talking to Isabel today. Talked a little about how we changed since High School. Also talked about the beach. Specifically about the Robert Moses Beach east of Lot 5, which is the nude beach, definately gonna plan a trip there this summer. So far, Brooklyn David was the only one invited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home