Saturday, April 23, 2005

Otra, Otre, Otre, Otra!

woo!! YEAH! Just got home, I am sober, but I am feeling great. I danced the night away. How much dancing you ask? I literally wore a hole into my shoe. I only noticed that as I was taking off my left boot. We skipped the moving of Brian's crap (postponed that to today). Steven insisted we rush to make it in time for Happy Hour. We made it, even had some time for McDonalds (who don't take credit cards aparently). But then they wouldn't let Big Joe in, because he wasn't business casual, so we went up 6av. and bought a shirt! City Leather or something. The had leather pants (which I stll want to get) and they had these really high riding boots which had a holster for a a wip, and that is crazy hot. Then we made it into the Fat Black Pussy Cat, and went to the basement (which I did not previously know they had) and GOT OUR PARTY ON!! Erika got some sandwiching action going on, Stephen kept going for my ass, and we got a 4 way going on w/ this chick! It was awesome!! I am not a big dancer, but I did not want to sit down, I war high on adrenalin, and if I would stop moving, I got kinda dizzy, so I was always dancing. Devang sat w/ Erika for a while, and then I ended up replacing him. I did not want to sit! Sitting kills the adrenalin, but you know what!? I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL! SO PUT ANOTHER DIME IN THE JUKEBOX BABY! Yeah! Stephen and Big Joe danced w/ some (HOT) married women. I think the only one who didn't have a blast was Devang, too bad. Big Joe is gonna take a break from partying for a while (better be only untill next saturday). Stephen wants to party tomorrow night! I don't know if I can handle that. I haven't jumped so much since like HS Gym, my legs are gonna be hurting tomorrow (today). I don't want to go to sleep. I want to party some more!!! I out danced Erika! Wait till my mom hears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home