Friday, April 22, 2005

Doing some moving today

Today we will be moving the last bits of Brian's crap out of his awesome studio apartment in Astoria. Maybe do a little partying when we do. And we want to take some pics of the view from the area. Triborough Bridge and the city. But here are some other views!


Queens College Indoor Bobsled Team! Another picture from my 2005 snowboarding trip. Thats Andy, Samurai Dave and me, and then there's Johnny Boy no participating behind us. This was at the cabin that our friend Alban was staying in, and that hot chick who's name I don't remember. BTW, you can click on all the pictures to see them larger. I submitted 3 clips of Samurai Dave doing jumps from this trip, I'll have them linked here once they are uploaded.

I got to see Samurai Dave yesterday when I stopped by the campus. They Sci Fi Anime Club had just finished an 'event' which was a Halo 2 tornement. I even got to see Chan! Really didn't expect to see him. What would have made the visit even crazier would have been if Sung was there!

It looks like after we move Brian's crap, we will be going to the Crow-Bar, have never been ther before, but apparently I have to dress to impress. That is something I have never been good at. I am one of those types of people that relys more on personality. Definately not feeling pretty enough to go there. But if Erika is up for it tonight, we'll go. So if we do go, we will be doing a different kind of moving at the club (refering back to the title of this post).

But really, who reads my blog anyway? Seriously, who?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home