Tuesday, April 19, 2005

de-pussification

As I write, my buddy, should be having 'the discussion' w/ the Disgruntled Umpa Lumpa right now. Unless of course she evades the discussion again, like she did last night. Last night was supposed to be 'the discussion' and it didn't happen. Instead we went to Charlie's house. I would like to say we watched DVDs but that would suggest finishing an actual movie. We didn't finish After the Sunset (or whatever its called) but Selma Hayek is good enough, she was even hot w/ a beard and dreads. We also didn't finish watching Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, which was mad funny from what we did see. I hear the sequel will be about those 2 Jewish guys and their adventure to the hotdog place. On a side note, the guy who plays Kumar, he has no ass, its crazy, no ass at all, he looked like an alien (where he is walking naked).

I hate it when I see great deals on ebay, but I can't blow my money on that item.

Today I found out that 'Lada' means...crap I actually forgot, well I think little one or beloved one in Russian, either way I have never even heard that word used before. The reason I even bring up this word is because I was looking up Russian SUVs, because I was sure they had to exist. And they do! Lada is one of the Russian made 4x4 cars, and its this tiny little car that has been sold in over 130 countries! They are going to be releasing it South America as the Diva! Or that was the alternate name for that tother car being produced by the joint venture w/ GM and AutoVas. They are going to make aromored cars for S. America too, can you imagine a bullet proff Lada?/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/dream sequence\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Ha! You can't shoot me! Oh no! Don't do that! Don't pick up the car and toss it somewhere!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ I think they will probably use a different model for the armoring.

My birthday is fast approaching! Need to start making serious plans and figure out who exactly to invite to the main celibration:
Erika, Stephen, Big Joe, Brooklyn Dave, Sinan, Samurai Dave, Anat, Ronit...
If we are going to a strip club, I don't know who else I can invite.

Hopefully my buddy is taking care of business right now and didn't chicken out and cave in to her. Either way I have to be there for my friend. I'll be getting out of work in less than an hour.

I think I will be playing some PSO tonight, I have to level up, it looks like Nintendo_DS has been playing every night, and is no doubt leveled up, I must catch up. Might be playing offline though, not sure yet. If my mom will be doing her HW, then I will definately be playing PSO online. I just realized I should put this blog link into my profile on www.dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com on the forums.

I might update this tonight when I find out what happened w/ my buddy.

Since I have seen other blogers do it, here is
On my playlist now:
Corrosion of Conformity
Offspring
Rage Against the Machine
Rolling Stones

UPDATE
The big talk was postponed to 9:30 tonight.

On my personal end, after work I came home, changed clothes and went to the park next to my house and played on my GP32. I felt I should enjoy the weather while the opportunity to do so was there. Right now I feel too sleepy to play PSO, I just might fall asleep in the middle of something.

UPDATE 2
Its done. I'm proud of my buddy for following through. He is feeling heartbroken right now, but his heart will heal and he will see that the best is yet come. The good times are just around the corner! The weather is getting better and my best friend here has just got rid of a terrible burden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home