Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Morning After...

so after my friend made his peace, it was almost midnight and he still had HW to do, and no doubt was pretty drained, so we didn't go out as planned. He never met Brian that night, so he probably got smashed (not the least bit surprising if he did). Since we didn't go out, I actually went to sleep around 1am, instead of 3 or 4.

I would like to share some of my friend's poetry, you can check it out at http://thefloorboards.com/
Funny thing about the name of the site, that was supposed to be the name of our band. The thing is, none of us really play any instruments or have a place to practise if we did. But we have a name! The Floor Boards was really my sugestion. Check out what it says when you try to add the site to your Favorits. I was doing some reading of his poetry last night, and felt almost inspired to get back into writing my own stuff.

Considering I did encourage him to dump the Umpa Lumpa, I should be there for him tonight, even though tonight is the first night in a long time I would be able to spend time with Erika. But thats fine, we are his friends, we are there for him, even though his breaking up is getting in the way of our quality time. But we are not the selfish kind, we will be there for our friend. Besides, I will have a couple of good hours alone with Erika before he gets out of class.

The only gaming I got to do was on my GP32 yesterday afternoon. Played some Popeye's Volleyball (GG) some Ninja Gaiden (SMS) and Ank Anoid (Arkanoid homebrew). It was nice, sat in the park untill it got too chilly. Didn't bother starting PSO because I kept expecting to talk to my buddy and go out.

BTW!
I was watching G4TechTV last night, and I found out that Shanon Dohrety (the dead Charmed sister) loves to play video games. She said she would rather stay in and play video games than go out. And guess what her favorit game is! Halo 2! Now that is HOT! If only Erika could get into games as much me. Actually, that might get scary! What if she gets competative. Well Sync magazine talked about Strip Video Gaming, but anyway, thats another topic all together. SO while I was watching G4TechTV I saw that they kept running EB Games ads, and thats so funny because Gamestop had already bought out EB.

I just got back from outside, and it feels like summer already, hot and humid. Can't wait to start going upstate. Especially to the reservior, oh the reservior, your just begging me to go there and get naughty.

Erika will be taking her test from 6, so that gives me some time to get some games on maybe. My buddy might not be seeing us tonight, he will be in school late and then hiting the gym, so Erika and I might get some private time after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home