Monday, April 25, 2005

One Week Aniversary

I have been blogging for a week. Can't believe I made it.

Jen actually called me back today. We talked for a while. She is officially engaged. I'm happy for her and Joe. But she didn't even call Erika to share her good news, which only shows how far they have grown apart. Erika is a little envious that Jen is engaged, she wants us to get engaged and married ASAP. And I understand that. And I'm working on it, just not at a satisfactory pace for her. Anyway, she is still upset at Jen. I see it as just the normal evolution of a friend ship, especially with a very busy person who lives in a different state. I find Jen's actions forgivable, but I guess I'm just too nice. Jen and Joe are graduating this coming Saturday. They should be back in NYC by mid-May. Jen would have loved going to a strip club I think.

The headset for my PS2 is broken! This is very upsetting, I think I paid $30 for it. And I don't even see where it broke, but the ear piece has come off, and is only hanging on by 1 wire. I will have to super glue it back on I guess. I still hear things and the mic works, its just its falling apart. I played some SOMCOM II for 45minutes or so, and then I played some Sega Rally (SS). I only got like 5 kills, and I couldn't beat the third race. Funny how I consistantly finished in better places on the intermediate track than on the easy track.

Today (this morning) I will be going to Westchester, and then I will be going to Queens Supreme. Tonight Stephen wants to go take pictures, I hope the weather will be cooperative.

May 10, Erika will be done with her Spring semester. I am so excited. For now I have been reminicing about the good times. Funny how I shared some of them with Jen and she didn't remember them. Anyway, I guess I will post this up and go to sleep, unless someone chats me up...(please, wont someone chat me up...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home