Wednesday, June 08, 2005

"this is not a blog"

you're right, it is so much more!

Brought to you by one of my friends. I think its really cool. I want a more interesting job. Or win 'set for life' I would even settle for 'win for life 2k,' I'm modest like that. I want a job where I feel more important, and where I get more out of it. This job, its like, I could roll out of bed today and go into the office, or, whatever...

Tonight is Friday night, for all intensive purposes. Tonight we still need to decide if we are going to go to Tropix on Queens Blvd. and catch the first round of the Bikini Contest, or head out to the city to The Ace of Clubs and Catch Moi? and other bands. This really is a tough call, but we are probably going to go to Ace of Clubs, it just might be a much more interesting night.

Nothing much happening on my personal life. Except Forza Motorsport, I am hooked on that like a drug fiend. With my MC2 Steering Wheel its like I am learning the game all over again. That game is great. And online is so wierd. People keep appologizing every time they hit someone, this seems so foreign to me. And I love how its so international, English people, French people Brazilians, I love it. Honestly, if it was a choice between the bikini contest, or Ace of Clubs, or Forza, I would choose Forza and stay all night after work playing it. Now that my Xbox is finally getting some play time, I kinda feel like I am neglecting my other consoles. Its wierd, its like I am ignoring my children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home